Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Challenge #52 - As Always, Anything Goes

What a blessing to know that whenever we go through difficult times in our lives, we have the luxury of boldly taking our burdens to the throne of grace, coming before God Himself, and laying them safely at Jesus' feet.  God is merciful, and is always there for us in our time of need.  What a beautiful truth from God's Word to know that we have direct access to God, and that He not only ALLOWS us to lay our burdens before Him, but that He actually ENCOURAGES it.  WOW, we sure are blessed!

This week, like every week, it's totally up to you what you want to create and share. As always, at Word Art Wednesday, we encourage you to share whatever you're working on.....as long as it's encouraging/uplifting and family-friendly.  We are SO blessed to see the beautiful art God lays on your hearts to create.  Please feel free to share all your pretty creations with us.  We love seeing what you are up to each week creatively.
 
As always, feel free to save this free weekly word/scripture art to your computer. You are welcome to use it in your entry, but not required to do so. As long as you use an encouraging or uplifting sentiment on your project, that is fine. You can also link more than one project each week (up to 5). The more, the merrier. We just hope that God's Word will be a blessing and encouragement to you each week. If you have any questions about the rules, be sure to read the complete list of rules under our page tab for "Challenge Rules".
Here is this week's free scripture/word art file. We hope that it will be a blessing to you.


This week's generous sponsor is:
Take a moment to check out this wonderful shop!
 
and.....
 
The lucky winner of last week's prize from:
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps
is Lucky Entry #34 - Stephanie Wright
You have won 5 images of your choice!

A special word of thanks to ALL those who entered!
And many thanks to ALL of our generous sponsors.
And now, here's a little bit of inspiration from our Design Team:


Tracey Sabella, October Guest Designer
It's been SUCH a blessing having Tracey with us this month!
 
 
 



 

 


 


 

13 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Another great exaltation of the Word, Karen! I love all of the DT projects this week. An honor to work with very talented ladies here and best of all, we all love Jesus... Amazing!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

kbrandy4 said...

Another wonderul challenge and DT creations!! Congratulations to the winner!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous creations ladies :) I made my card yesterday, i hope you don't mind me editing my post to join in ?
blessings xxx

Anonymous said...

I came accross your challenge blog visiting Feline Playful. Great work by the DT xx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fabulous challenge and the beautiful DT inspiration! :)

Nancy said...

Really lovely work from the DT! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

Gail said...

Karen - and DT -thank you for another great challenge - I love this site! Thank you Karen for coming by so often - you are blessing to me -have a great day and weekend! SONday is coming! Whoo! Hoo!

HeARTworks said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for checking up on me! I think that's sweet! I went to the beach as it was a 4 day weekend here. No wifi :^( I'm back now and linked up. Btw the winner of the necklace (Chris Olsen) hasn't gotten back to me with her address although I emailed her. Patsy from
HeARTworks

Kristine said...

Wonderful creations from the DT!! I keep wanting to come play in your challenges, but I've been so busy designing/illustrating for Daydream Designs that I don't make many cards these days. I did however link up my SSiC card for today! :) Thank you for all your gorgeous word art too. I went back through your blog and saved a bunch. Now that I know how to recolor some of the words, I'm excited for all the possibilities. Keep up the great work, sistahs!! *Ü* Blessings,
Kris Breach

Unknown said...

Hi ladies, beautiful art this week! Karen, Gemiel, Wendy, Paula, Karen, Diane and Jo Ann you are all doing an awesome job with WAW and I am so happy to see all the wonderful things you all have been doing here. You all are truly a blessing to so many with your art and your stories.
Hugs to you all and have a great day ladies!

Cassandra

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Hi Karen and DT. Thanks so much for the challenges. I really enjoy your blog. I hope it is OK to use a card that has the sentiment inside and not on the outside. I felt this one was uplifting; but it is on inside of card. Thanks. Have a fantastic day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Tami G said...

I love looking at each DT's creations.. simply lovely..

Jacqueline said...

I'm glad I found you, via a blog friend.