Sunday, March 1, 2015

New Design Team Member

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO ENTER OUR CURRENT CHALLENGE!

God's timing is always perfect!  He tells us this very thing in His precious Word in Ecclesiastes 3:11.  The Bible says in this verse, "He makes all things beautiful in His time".  It doesn't matter WHAT the situation or problem is; this is a wonderful truth on which we can ALWAYS rely.  Admittedly, we were all quite sad when we found out that our dear DT Member and friend, Diane Noble, was stepping down from our Design Team.  While we completely understand and respect Diane's reasons for leaving, we still hated to see her go.  She, and her wonderful digi shop, Diane's Daydream Designs, have blessed us in so many ways.  We will be praying for the new adventures in Diane's life as she plays the role of Grandmother and teacher to her beautiful grandchildren.  There was never a moment that we had to worry about who would replace Diane.  Knowing all along that God had everything under control, and that our challenge blog is in complete submission to His leading; we trusted that He would show us the answer in his perfect time just as He did.  God worked out the details, and gave us a replacement designer.  We couldn't be happier, or more blessed.   And we trust that YOU will all be blessed by God's provision of our new Full-Time Designer here at Word Art Wednesday, the lovely and talented Candace Pierce.  Please give her a warm welcome!
Hi there! I'm Candace Pierce. First and foremost, I'm a Child of God. I live in South Mississippi, and I'm proud to be a Southern girl! I am married to Andrew.  We are proud parents to Grayson - a happy, energetic toddler! I teach 6th Grade Language Arts.  When I'm not doing that, I love playing in my craft room!
I started my first scrapbook in high school, but I began seriously paper-crafting in 2007.  Not only do I enjoy card-making, but I also love trying out other crafty projects.   Most recently, I have been using my Silhouette for lots of projects.  I'm very grateful for the opportunity to serve on the Design Team here at Word Art Wednesday, and I look forward to growing in the Lord through the challenges here.

5 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Congrats, Candace! I look forward to seeing your projects!

Kathy said...

Diane, so sorry to see you go, but wish you lots of blessings in your new venture!

Candace, welcome to the DT! Can't wait to see your creations!

Blessings!

Kathy

Granmargaret said...

Diane, so sorry to see you go but understand.
Welcome to Candace.

Ginny Maxam said...

Welcome Candace!! I look forward to your inspiring creations!! May God Bless you richly!!
Ginny M

Bunny said...

Congratulations, Candace. Great start with the beautiful card. I know you'll love it there. It will be very inspiring.