Monday, February 3, 2014

February Guest Designer, Gail Scott

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO ENTER OUR CURRENT CHALLENGE

A warm welcome for our February Guest Designer......Gail Scott!

Gail Scott of I Like Paper is our Guest Designer this month.  Gail has been playing along in our challenges for a very long time now, and she is one of those crafty bloggers who is always there to lend a helping hand.  She loves the Lord SO much, and longs to be a blessing to others.  We're blessed to have her with us this month, and we hope that you will stop by her sweet blog I Like Paper to say hello and let her know how grateful we are to have her guest designing for us this month.  Here is a little bit that Gail has chosen to share about herself.
I am a Christian who likes to paper craft.  Jesus is the Lord of my life.  I am married to a wonderful and amazing Christian husband, Richard.  We have three children and seven grandchildren.

I started paper crafting in 2011 and opened my blog in August of 2012.  My blog has taken me on a wonderful adventure in Blog Land.  Not only have I been introduced to various crafting supplies and techniques, but I have met many very creative crafters from all over the world.  In addition to that, I have become very close friends with several of my Internet crafting buddies.

I feel honored and blessed to be the February Guest Designer for Word Art Wednesday (one of my favorite weekly challenges to upload my creations).  I want to say "Thank You" to Karen and the entire WAW Design Team for having me on board these next four weeks.
I wish above all else that each of you be in good health and prosper.  And I welcome you all to visit my little slice of Blog Land - I Like Paper to say hello!
God bless you!

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's great - congrats to Gail for the GDT spot! I enjoy Gail's creations very much and look forward to her inspirational creations here at WAW.

Unknown said...

So nice to have you here Gail!

Unknown said...

Welcome Gail! It will be a double pleasure to see your sweet face and lovely art. Blessings Carole

Dorothy S said...

Congratulations, Gail. I have "seen" you around the challenges a lot - nice to see you here in person!

Jo Ann said...

Hi Gail! Welcome to the WAW family. I am so excited to see your projects and so thrilled to learn about your love for the Lord. BTW, I love your Blog header featuring Romans 1:16. That is one of my life verses. There's truly nothing for a Christian to be ashamed about the Gospel (death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ). For in it, we literally have everything in this present life and in the next. Please tell us if you need any concerns and we'll try and help out. God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Gail said...

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes to the blog as your Guest Designer - it is a blessing and honor to be a Guest Designer. I am so thankful that I have Jesus in my life - I am far from perfect - and the flesh creeps in more than I like - but ever so grateful that we serve a Loving and Forgiving Father-God - who will save us from the Wrath to come - I wish all people to be saved and know His loving Grace [what a difference it made in my life]- and my prayer is that God will help me to make God-honoring choices daily - as I cannot do anything - including crafting - without His help. Thank you Jesus for your blood that covers my sins -have a blessed day.
Gail