Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Our October Guest Designer, Elizabeth Hart

One of the most exciting parts of running a challenge blog is getting to see all the FABULOUS designers out there who share their art with us, and inviting them to Guest Design for us!  This month, I would like to introduce you all to the lovely and talented Elizabeth Hart.  She will be sharing her precious little cards with you during the Month of October, and you're in for a real treat.  Please stop by her blog, Warm Harted Designs, to take a peek and welcome her.
 
Elizabeth Hart, October GDT
I have been making cards and paper crafts for over 13 years.  During the day, I teach AP Government and Politics to high school students; but I often cannot wait to get home to start creating.  I like paper most of all, and cannot resist a pretty pad of new papers.  My puppy is a Bichon, and she just loves to rip apart any stray papers I might leave about.  And, last but not least, I am blessed to have a husband who helps support my fun habit.

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Welcome, Elizabeth! What a delight to have you crafting and exalting God's Word with us for the month of October. I love you creations and you will be a wonderful inspiration!

Jo Ann said...

Just want to say how much I appreciate crafting with you for this month of October. If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know. Hugs and blessings!