Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Word Art Wednesday #2

Hi there, today's a beautiful day but the weather really needs to make up its mind. One day it's cold then warm. I'm happy with 68 degrees for winter. We are off to a field trip soon and I wanted to get this posted early. I hope you have a great day and so glad you stopped by to join in the fun!
~ Each Wednesday I will post either a scripture or encouraging quote. You can use the one I post or if you are working on another project that has another scripture or encouraging quote you may use that.

~ I welcome all art, altered, mixed media, digital, etc. as long as it's family friendly. I will remove any art that isn't family friendly.

~ Please link up to your project page, not your home page.

~ Please add my Word Art Wednesday button to your sidebar or mention it in your post along with a link back to the challenge page.

The scripture for this week is:
The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7


The background of this piece is the one I did in the tutorial below on using glue and paint technique to create a crackle effect. I added some hymn paper around the lady and put some paste along that with a flower and some beads. I also added a stamp and some red with bubble wrap.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you have made!!
 

1 comment: