Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time for Challenge #37

I hope all of you are enjoying the Summer months and are keeping cool indoors wherever you are.  We are so grateful each week to have you stop by and share your art and your sweet comments.  We hope that our challenges are becoming more and more of a blessing to each of you.  We are really enjoying visiting your blogs, seeing your beautiful art, and getting to know all of you.  What a tremendous gift from God to be able to share the craft we all love so much.  We pray that the free word art is also a blessing to you, and we just love to see you use it on your projects.  Thanks for making Word Art Wednesday a fun place to fellowship and create!

We are featuring our Design Team Member, Paula Pike this week.  Please take time to scroll down and read what Paula has shared with us.  She is such a tremendous blessing and encouragement to all of us here at Word Art Wednesday.

Our word art for this week is "His Eye is on the Sparrow, and I Know He Watches Me".  Many of you know this beautiful song and have come to love this saying because of the song.  But it's also a scripture from God's precious Word.  The Bible tells us that not a single sparrow falls from the sky that God is not aware of, and that He doesn't care about.  He provides food and shelter for even the birds of the air.  How much more precious to the Lord Jesus are His precious children.  He surely watches over and protects each of us.  What a beautiful truth from His Word.

As always, feel free to save our free weekly word art to your computer. You are welcome to use it in your entry, but not required to do so. As long as you use an encouraging or uplifting sentiment on your project, that is fine. You can also link more than one project each week. The more, the merrier. We just hope that God's Word will be a blessing and encouragement to you each week. If you have any questions about the rules, be sure to read the complete list of rules under our page tab for "Challenge Rules".
This week's lucky winner of the random draw
winning a gift certificate from
Whimsy Stamps
is Entry#31 - Karen C.
We're SO grateful to our generous friends
at Whimsy Stamps for sponsoring us!
Congratulations, Karen C!

The sponsor for our new Challenge #37 is:
Detailed 4 U Collections
Special thanks to Jacque for sponsoring us!
One lucky winner will receive a gift certificate
to Jacque's adorable shop.
Here is this week's free word art/scripture. We hope it will be a blessing to you.


 



 







11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I enjoy linking up to this fun party each week! Thanks for hosting!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the chance to link up, gals! :) Hope you're all having a fabulous week!!! HUGS.

Gemiel said...

Hi to my brothers and sisters in the Word. I just wanted to let you know that I won't have a WAW post on my personal blog this week or next. I'm on vacation and my laptop had an unfortunate accident and is no longer working. Hopefully it will be an easy repair when I return home and I'll be back to blogging soon. But I will be around checking out your wonderful word art creations on my I phone!!

Blessings!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Droping a line for the inspiration this week and beautiful verse. Thanks to each for visting my blog and leaving the sweet comments, Hugs.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a precious verse, and such wonderful inspiration from the oh so talented DT!! Congratulations, Karen!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Jan said...

I don't know if this comment will publish, as I have not done this before here. But if it does ... I wanted to tell Gemiel thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my card a few weeks ago -- I tried to private message you, but my computer wouldn't let me. UGH ... ... I also want to say I posted two cards this week (I missed last week), so I hope it is okay. This is such a wonderful website and I frequent it many times! God Bless! Jan

Chris said...

One of my favorite songs! We sang it at my wedding and I still love it today...

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

This IS one of the great songs of our faith. Thanks so much for sharing it! I look forward to using it on a card to encourage another.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I decided to use photography for my entry this week. I hope you like it. May God bless the designers, participants and families of WAW.

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a great inspiration by the team. Thanks to Wennpen who shared this blog with me.

Hugs
Marion

Sue said...

Fab artwork from the Design Team. Thank you so much for your work, for providing the word art and the opportunity for us all to participate. God bless you, Sue x