Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's Time for Challenge #24

Happy Wednesday, and welcome to Challenge #24 at Word Art Wednesday.   A special word of thanks to all those who participated in last week's challenge. We think you're all winners, and we hope you will continue to link up your projects here with us.   You are welcome to use our free scripture/word art, but it's not required. We just love to see the art you make each week. We believe that our creativity is a gift from God, and we love to see the beautiful art He inspires you to create. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Please remember that you are welcome to link up more than one project per week. We LOVE to see your art throughout the week, and it gives you more chances to win through the random draw at the end of the week. We look forward to seeing your beautiful work. Thanks for playing along!

If you're looking for another Christian challenge, and want to participate in a blog that is sure to bless your heart this week (and every week), please stop by and say hello to Abby at Abby's Scripture Thursday Challenge. She would love to have you link up there as well. She always shares what the Lord has laid on her heart, and offers a lovely prize each week as well.
Today's lucky WINNER of a gift from Robin Marie Workshop is:
Entry #19 - Arnoldo Romero
Please email me at: karen.mycuprunnethover@yahoo.com
and I will contact our sponsor, Roben Marie, with your contact information.
Congratulations, Arnoldo, and enjoy your prize!


Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Whimsy Stamps
You can visit their lovely shop here: Whimsy Stamps Shop
We appreciate their sponsorship, and are sure
you will want to check out their darling products.
Here is this week's free word art/scripture. We hope it will be a blessing to you.









12 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful work from the DT and thank you for the chance to enter your challenge!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Houses Built of Cards said...

Thanks for the invitation to link-up! Sorry it took me so long! I really planned on it, but just kept forgetting!!! :0)

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Fabulous designs from the team. Hopefully I'll enter this week!

Margaret xx

Arnoldo L. Romero said...

I am so excited that my art journal page entry won. Thank you for the opportunity to share the word of our Lord through art. Blessings!

Wendy M said...

Another fine Word Art - thank you for the challenge and DT inspiration.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so much Trisha for your sweet comment on my blog...and I just must say...these pieces showing your word art are GORGEOUS!!!!

Esther Asbury said...

Another great challenge....I enjoy participating each week!

Jonia said...

Beautiful works of art ladies and love the scripture!

Melody said...

Karen...thanks so much for visiting my blog!! I enjoy your visits!! Sorry to hear that you had surgery!! You will be in my prayers!! Take care, darlin!!

~Melody

Karen M said...

Thank you for this wonderful challenge blog. I love feeling free to share my love for the Lord through my cards! Many blessings! Kx

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Blessings!

Shelly said...

Oh my, Karen, I just found my comment, that I left here days ago, in my spam box. For some reason it was returned to me and I didn't realize it, because of it going to my spam. I don't want you to think that I didn't reply to this exciting news, because I'm very thrilled to be the winner!!! I've been doing the happy dance. :) Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co. is one of my favorite companies so I'm especially excited to be getting stamps from them. Thanks so very much to you and to Sue from Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps.