Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Challenge #14 and Winner!!

Hi and happy Wednesday! I hope you're having a good week so far. We've been quite busy this week getting ready for our Blog Hop tomorrow! Our sister site, Stampin' Sister's in Christ is joining us in the fun too, so exciting! We look forward to having you hop with us!

I'd like to thank you for sharing your beautiful art and hearts with us each week. It's always a pleasure for us. Thank you to our awesome sponsors and to my Design Team for helping and supporting me in sharing His love.
Today's winner for the special gift from Sue at Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Co. is:

Bernadette from: Blissful Bits and Pieces Congratulations! I am going to send them your email and Sue will get in touch with you soon!
Thank you Sue for sharing your special gifts with us!
 Our sponsor for this week is Tracey from Fred She Said.
Tracey has adorable digital stamps and svg's. I love her paper roses and leaves SVGs. Take a minute to stop by and visit with her as you could be the one to receive a special gift from her. Thank you Tracey!
Time for our special Word Art this week, and to take a look at the beautiful, inspirational art my Design Team and our Guest Designer have worked on so hard for this week's challenge.
The Word Art is free for you to use in your art.  We'd love for you to use it to play along with us, but if you are working on another project that has scripture or an encouraging quote, you can share that too. We look forward to seeing your art, and do take a minute to stop by and visit with the team and leave them a little luv.
To see more information about each art piece and to view larger images, please click on their name and you will be taken to their main art page. Thanks!

Barb: Guest Designer

 


Karen C.
 

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I always enjoy the inspiration I find here -- beautiful cards, ladies!
Thanks for the free Word Art too!

Wendy M said...

Thank you for another beautiful text... it is such a pleasure to take part in this challenge. 'Love gives' and this site gives a lot of pleasure. Thank you for your DT inpiration and for the beautiful Word Art again this week.

Margaret said...

Lovely cards. Looking forward to using the text
Margaret xx

Little Birdie Blessings said...

It's always an inspiration to see that your team comes up with. A lovely verse with an excellent reminder. Thank you ladies for the time invested in these projects. ~ Abby

Blessed Ladybug said...

I'm excited so i leave a comment here and on ever blog.. do i still leave one on my blog also....I'm new to this.. thanks for having me..

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the amazing inspiration and the fabulous word art! You are all amazing and I feel so blessed to have found you! :)

Debbie said...

One of my favorite verses!! Great challenge!!